Terms and Conditions
We stock a large inventory of magnets, magnetic tools, magnetic accessories, and wind turbine parts in Texas, USA.
We ask that all customers place their orders online.
We will not be responsible for any mis-communications for orders that are phoned in.
Again....We ask that all customers place their orders online.
All orders for UPS Next Day, 2nd Day & 3 Day Select must be placed by 4 pm Central time in order to insure they are shipped the same day as ordered!
We ship UPS Ground orders within 1 to 3 business days in normal conditions, but order processing time may be longer if we experience extremely heavy order volume.
Priority Mail orders must be placed by 1 pm Central time in order to insure they are shipped the same day as ordered!
Please inform us if expedited service is needed for your order.
US and Mexico shipping Services
All US or Canada orders will be shipped UPS or USPS (USPS to U.S. PO Boxes & Puerto Rico Only).
UPS doesn't ship to PO boxes, please provide your physical address when you use UPS shipping methods.
If you provide invalid shipping address, you are responsible for the shipping cost if you require us to re-ship your order.
If your order is unclaimed or returned to us for any reason, you are responsible for the shipping cost if you require us to re-ship your order.
We can ship orders using USPS priority mail to US, US territories and most foreign countries, but we will not be responsible for delays, damages, open/broken or lost packages if you choose USPS priority mail shipping option. IF the packages is damaged/broken or lost by USPS, you will be charged for the orders.
We don't refund shipping cost If your shipment is unclaimed or returned to us for any reason.
We can ship to US domestic addresses, APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. Territories through USPS priority mail.
Please note that US Priority Mail is NOT traceable. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged US priority mail packages.
International Shipping Services
All international orders will be shipped through UPS.
International Delivery Times
We try our best to deliver your orders on time, but we are unable to guarantee that the international shipments will reach you in the exact time frame stated due to custom delays, we do not assume responsibility for delays in any international shipment.
Customs and Duties
International orders may be subject to customs fees, import taxes, duties, or other fees imposed by your government. Applied Magnets is not responsible for any duties, taxes or other associated import fees that your country may impose. All such fees are your responsibility, and are not included in the shipping charges. Please contact your customs office for information about additional fees.
Applied Magnets is NOT responsible for packages held or denied by Customs in any destination country. The customer is responsible for the full order price and shipping costs should any package be held or denied by Customs. Should you refuse the package because of duty fees that may be associated with it, or for any other reason, you are responsibility for the full order price and shipping costs for the order.
Should an international order be lost or damaged in shipping, we will file a claim with the US postal service. Applied Magnets will replace or issue credit for the lost order or damaged item(s) once the claim has been settled. Our liability in cases of lost or damaged packages is limited ONLY to the amount of the claim paid and settled by the carrier.
If a package cannot be delivered for any reason other than carrier loss or damage, to the address you provided, or should you refuse the package, you hereby agree to pay for the order in full and waive all rights of chargeback.
The actual shipping weight displayed during checkout may not be accurate. Extra shipping weight includes the additional handling costs due to the care needed in packing and shipping magnets. Please make sure that you agree with the total shipping and handling cost before you submit your order.
In the event of a damaged or mis-shipped item, no replacement items will be shipped until we receive the damaged or mis-shipped items back in our facility.
- We will issue a UPS return call tag for any items that were mis-shipped by us.
- We highly re-recommend using UPS to return your items as you as the sender will be responsible for any items lost that were shipped to us by the United States Postal Service.
- As soon as we receive your return of a damaged or mis-shipped item, we will promptly ship out your replacement item.
Special free offers subject to cancellation without notice.
No products of ours can be sold at Amazon.com without our authorization.
Important Safety Warning!
Read Before You Order and Use the Magnets
Disclaimer: Applied Magnets neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull forces we provided is estimates only, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. Please test the pull force before any usage.
The neodymium magnets we sell are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
"Grade N42" for all neodymium magnets sold in our store is defined as any magnet that has BrMax range from 12900 gauss to 13200 gauss.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken, chipped, or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
- Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C). Higher temperature rare earth neodymium magnets are available in our store.
- The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.
- Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable.
- Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
- The magnets may lose magnetic force over time if two magnets oppose each other with the same pole.